It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, March 26, 2010: Blossoming

One of my flower beds

My newly-planted flowers are THRIVING.  I'm thrilled they've been able to withstand the nights, as it has been cold out there.  They're blossoming.  

Speaking of blossoming...

I've been getting to spend quite a bit of time with Nicole and Sean from Sound of Music, and I really like the budding relationship we have with each other.  Tonight, Nic, Sean, Hondo & I went to Texas Roadhouse for an awesome dinner and Casey met up with us to see Alice in Wonderland.  The movie was okay.  It was entertaining.  The company was WONDERFUL.  We had a lovely night together, and I look forward to doing it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment