It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, April 18, 2010: De-dusting my room!

Looks can be deceiving!


Back in February, I had pretty extensive water leakage into my apartment, obviously leading to water damage on the ceiling of my bedroom (see 2/12/10 entry).  The maintenance staff came to repair the ceiling on Friday and neglected to use a drop cloth.  SO, I spent the better part of my weekend dusting and vacuuming my room, and washing my bedding and clothes that were exposed to the mess.  Next, I get to find a way to remove the little white specks of paint from my furniture.  Lucky me.


And yet, my dusty, dirty, paint-spotted room looked so lovely tonight in the 6:00 sunlight....if you only knew....

No comments:

Post a Comment