It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday, July 11, 2010: Bubble

Mike and Bubble

I dropped off linens to the animal shelter today.  I took Hondo with me.  We gave the puppers some cookies that I'd brought.  We found Bubble, a shy, sweet, white dog.  She was timid in her kennel; clearly scared of her new surroundings.  She had markings, scars and cuts all over her little body.  She had obviously had pups before and her left ear was torn, we assume from a fight.  I coaxed her out of her kennel and when we took her out to the play area, and we got to see her lovely, gentle manner.  We didn't hear her bark once.  She was happy and excited to see other dogs and people.  She was as good as gold.  She really touched us.

No comments:

Post a Comment