It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday, July 27, 2010: Lady Lucy

Rileigh's new "sister," Lucy

Tracey, Rileigh, and Adam had Jen and I over tonight for dinner and a sleepover.  We had such a great time!  Tracey made a beautiful meal and we ate it in their beautiful dining room.  Then, Adam gave us space we could have a girls' night.  We girls went to Union Lake to watch the sunset, and Ri swam as best she could with swimmer's ear!  She's a sailboat master after sail camp this summer!   Jen and I waded in the water; it was surprisingly warm. We came back to the house and played several rounds of A to Z. 

At the house, there is a little bundle of joy.  Her name is Lucy and she is a nine week old Boston Terrier puppy.  She is a pistol.  Fearless and spunky, she stole my heart, and made me think of the good old days of ella's puppyhood.  

I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends....with cute puppies to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment