It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010: Farewell K-23

Farewell K-23.  You were good to me.

It was a good long run at my apartment.  I said the official "goodbye" to it today, and handed in my keys at 9:30 this morning.  I am so happy that I was so happy there for such a long time.  It was the place in which I spent the first years of my independent adult life.  Looking back, I am proud to have established it as my first home, and to have raised my ella from a puppy there.  I'm thrilled that the move-out process is over and I am ready for whatever the next phase of this journey has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment