It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010: Phillies & DeLises!

Jon & Mrs. Labiner's Birthday!

I have been so fortunate to have an amazing summer....and it keeps getting better and better.  Today, I had a quiet breakfast with Hondo.  Then Jim, Tracey and Rileigh and I went to the best Phillies game I've ever been to.  They played the Mets and won 6 to 5.  It was action-packed!!  Most importantly, I think Rileigh had a great time.  She's such a doll baby.  

Then, Jim and I went to see his family for his brother and Grandmother's joint birthday celebration.  Jon and Lindsay hosted a lovely party in their beautiful new home, and I got to spend a lot of great quality time with Jim's family.  I spent a great chunk of time playing with lovely, little Ella Sophia.  She's so mature, empathetic, and sweet.  She is such a big girl now, and is so excited for her sister to arrive in September.  

It was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment