It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The last day of January 2010: CHETA


I'm a CHETA girl.

No, not of the singing group variety.

Over the past two years, I have had the great pleasure of getting to know an amazing group of fellow East grads who shared my love for theater during their high school years. Thanks to Lisa's creation of a group called CHETA (Cherry Hill East Theater Alumni), I've had the fortune to get to know this gang much better. The group has established a great support system, meets monthly for social gatherings, and are there for each other in good times and not-so-good ones.

I'm truly blessed to be a part of this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment