It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday, 1/2/10 featuring Ms. McBoobenstein


So it's day two, and you sticklers out there got me.

I'm cheating. I am IN this photo.

I'll admit I did not take this one, but it's too darn funny to pass up. I tried on the new "Bombshell Bra" at Victoria's Secret. I've entitled this "Ms. Boobie McBoobenstein." Hillll-arious!

From their website: "Special padding lifts you up and out, instantly adding up to 2 full cup sizes for maximum cleavage, all with amazing comfort and a natural shape."

There is absolutely NOTHING "natural" about my shape in this shot. It's just pure madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment