It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mon. Jan. 25: Rain Rain Go Away

My rain boots are not highly
fashionable, but highly valuable.

It poured today. Almost all day. From 2:00-4:00, it stopped. I was able to take a wet, sunny, little stroll around 3:00. That was nice. But...then back to more rain. Emergency vehicles blocked off roads left and right this afternoon and evening, as downed wires wreaked havoc on roads and communities. My second Anatomy and Physiology class was cancelled due to power outage at CCC.

Lady ella Beatrix (my dog) isn't a big fan of these days either. She doesn't mind the rain that much--understand she'd rather be dry than wet any day--but she just loves being outside. And when the function-over-fashion rain boots come out, she knows she's not getting the extended version of her walk in the field of my complex, or bookoo out-of-doors time at her grandmom and grandpop's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment