It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010: A flavorful day

As flavorful as a pic can get

Got Food Network Magazine for my birthday from you-know-who. I watch Food Network like it's my job. It's essentially the only TV I watch. There's an occasional HGTV show thrown in for good measure. I got super excited while watching on Saturday AM.

My Jan/Feb issue arrived in my mail slot, and shortly thereafter came Ina Garten's show, Barefoot Contessa. The episode was about her Flavor article for the current mag! They showed her "testing" the recipes and sending them on for their close-up with the photographers in NY. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment