It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan. 03, 2010 An apple a day....


I am majorly technologically cursed. Ask the lovely ladies and gents at the Apple Genius Bar who (routinely) help me with my woes. I love my iMac; it just doesn't always love me. I've had two optical drives fail me, and now it runs with an external. And the devastating hit: the hard drive crashed. Still boggles my mind that I (het hem) worked in the Apple Store and yet, I had nothing backed up. That's an anomaly.

So now, this lovely image from today is the beginning of the end of my second hard drive. It's failing. This time, however, everything is backed up, and the repair won't cost nearly as much as it did the first go-round (read FREE!).

No comments:

Post a Comment