It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010: Cheerio, mate!

Cheerios: Honey, I'm a Nut for them!

I utterly and absolutely love cereal. I could eat it for every meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner, AND as a midnight snack! I truly could. If I chose to do so, however, I'd of course need to use Lactose-free, Soy, or Almond milk (or something of the like), as my stomach can't handle dairy. (No fun, I know.)

I adore cooking and baking. It may be my most favorite pastime. But there's something wonderful about pouring yourself a bowl of cereal and having a delicious treat of a meal that only dirties two dishes.

It's sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment