It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday, 2/6/10: Visit to Crane's Deli

Crane's Deli in Maplewood, NJ

I was fortunate to avoid the tons of snow at home this weekend, as I headed to North Jersey on Friday night as the storm hit. At home, the snow was a doozy. Over two feet there (and when I checked in at 7:30 tonight it was still snowing!) Here in North Jersey, they got very little snow. My guess is an inch tops. It's in the bitter cold and windy, probably in the 20's with a lower wind chill, but at least it's not a snowy mess.

I spent a few hours at Crane's Deli with Hondo and Texas Ted yesterday. They're always entertaining! I also treated myself to a manicure and pedicure next door, as I had to cancel my Saturday AM appointment back home due to my early evacuation. It was a great day, and Crane's brought about lots of warm fuzzies despite the frigid weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment