It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday, February 19, 2010: Double Take


My lady--Restored to her "glory"

I DID NOT take my car in to the body shop.

If you look back to my post on 2/16, you may do a double take as I did today when I went to peek at the damage done to my car. It's gone. This is miraculous! My family and I have theorized that the heat from the sun must have forced the indent back out...but really, who's heard of that happening?!

To top it all off, the police called and shared that the person came in to report hitting my car. My faith in humanity is completely restored, and my faith in the supernatural/divine is renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment