It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday, February 20, 2010: Hats Off!

My cousin, Kacie, with her proud parents

Tonight, I went to surprise party to mark the occasion of my cousin Kacie's recent graduation and acquisition of her Master's Degree. Most of my family was in attendance, as well as a large representation of Kacie's classmates and friends. It was so lovely to spend time at this function tonight. Firstly, it was great to honor my cousin's accomplishment. Secondly, it was so wonderful to have so much time to spend with my family. As we everyone in the family gets older, it feels as if these chances to relish each other's company diminish. I am blessed to have my family. I am also most grateful to my cousin. For, without her hard work to achieve her goal, we would not have had such a grand occasion and cause to gather tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment