It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tues. February 16, 2010: Poor 'Yota

My dinged lady

I discovered this lovely blemish on my rear bumper today. It was kind of "one of those days" today... I started the day by being awakened by a lovely dripping sound from the ceiling. So, I got up to do work, and made quite a bit of progress typing out a whole chapter of notes for my study guide. My computer chose not to save the document and Word proceeded to crash, and I lost all of it. Then, in the late afternoon, I made the discovery that my car had been violated. (AND--who ever hurt my car didn't leave me a note!!! Grrrr....)

Not a terrible day though, and I'd made it 47 days into this new year without having "one of those days" so it was about time!

Tomorrow will be a better day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment