It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday, February 25, 2010: Auto Travels

Me. In the car.
(NOT driving...sitting in the driveway!)

I feel like I am ALWAYS in the car. I practically live out of my car. For the last year or so, I've had the feeling that I spend more time in my car than in my home each week. While it's true that I have this feeling, I don't know how accurate an assessment it is of where I spend my time.

I like my car, and have come to become desensitized to spending oodles of time in it. It's a comfortable place to be, and I'm happy as a clam with my books on CD, music, and the open (or even trafficked) road ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment