It is said that a photograph says a thousand words. I am renewing my resolve to take one photo per day for an approximate total of 365,000 unspoken words.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday, February 27, 2010: Loveliness

Perch Home. Maplewood, NJ

I came up to North Jersey again today to spend some time with my favorite lads from Crane's Deli in Maplewood. After a drink at Cent'Anni, I ambled into a store called Perch Home. It was a blissful way to spend an hour of my Saturday. It was like icing. Lovely, lacy, frilly, girly, decadent, delicious icing. I could have spent all day there...and indeed stayed beyond their closing time without even knowing! There were so many lovely things to admire that I had to restrain myself from buying. In the end, I bought myself a cute charm that I look forward to wearing. I had a delightful time that I hope to recreate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment